Saturday, May 9, 2015

Review of ProSource Chin-up Bar

     Hey Guys!

     Today I wanted to review one of the best and least expensive pieces of equipment that you could add to your home gym -- the ProSource Chin-up Bar.

     What separates this version of an over-the-door chin-up bar with the rest is the extra grips. Similar products usually offer 2 or 3 grips. The ProSource Chin-up Bar offers 5 different grips for a complete workout.

ProSource Heavy-Duty Easy Gym Doorway Chin-Up/Pull-Up Bar     And there are many different exercises you can do with this bar. Besides the 5 different grips for pull-ups and chin-ups, you can do hanging leg raises, hanging knee raises, hanging wipers, levers, etc. Basically, it is as good for your abs as it is for your lats.

     The best part about this product is that it only costs $30. http://www.amazon.com/ProSource-Heavy-Duty-Doorway-Chin-Up-Pull-Up/dp/B002YQUP7Q/ref=pd_sim_sg_4/177-1104104-7613067?ie=UTF8&refRID=1MMW3ANCRM7DAKSBSA6A

     If I could make a list of the top 5 pieces of equipment to include in a home gym, this would definitely be on that list. The product can even be used to help correct posture and relieve lower back pain. Simply hanging from the bar will allow your spinal cord to decompress.

     The only downside that I've run into with this product is that it does damage the door frame. But I must say I have been using this product extensively for a few years now. By that I mean I can't pass it without doing a few pull-ups or hang from it.

     But the damage is not extensive -- the door frame will certainly not come down anytime soon. There are some marks and cracks, but nothing serious.

     I think that's all I have to say on this matter. If you want a strong back, arms, and abs then this is the perfect product for you. I cannot see how you could leave this out of a home gym. It's inexpensive and effective. That's all I got for you.

     Get Stronger!
          -Nas

No comments:

Post a Comment